HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR FIBROBLAST TREATMENT
ARE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● You should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. Signs of the cold and flu will results in rescheduling your appt.
● Your skin should not be swollen or inflamed on or around the treatment area.
● If your skin in prone to keloid scars this treatment should be avoided.
● Diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Sunburn or Suntanning should be avoided. Please avoid tanning prior to treatment.
● Clients with Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● Treatment cannot be preformed if signs of Herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended you consult with their medical Doctor and begin taking doctor prescribed medication 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
● Treatment cannot be preformed if Client wears a pacemaker.
● Treatment must be avoided if your are pregnant or breastfeeding.
● If you wear eyelash extensions, they must be removed prior to treamtment.
● This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scale 1-3 Please see diagram below.